The leads stickers have been designed to adjust the buoyancy of your Glideway, so you can fish different layers of water or just compensate the weather elements like low water temperature or heavy wind.
When would we like to add them to the Glideway?
- When you want the Glideway to suspend or to sink, because it’s a floating bait by itself.
- When it’s very windy, because the wind push the line and tend to bring the lure up.
- When you’re fishing from a cliff or any structure high from the water, because you’re pulling the bait towards the surface.
- When the water gets cold, to compensate the extra buoyancy of the lure (any lure will float more in cold water because it’s more dense than warm water).
- When you need to get maximum casting distance. Yes, even 3 extra grams will help you to cast longer!
To remove the Lead Stickers use the gap on the Glideway cavities to stick the treble so you can pull it out easily. The Lead Stickers can be used also to customize the weight of any other lure.