An original, ‘self-walking’ topwater lure, Z-Man’s 5-inch HellraiZer slashes, sputters and carves the surface unlike anything you’ve seen before. Designed by ChatterBait inventor Ron Davis, the HellraiZer is power-driven by an exclusive, weighted tail blade. A simple, straight retrieve effortlessly planes the lure to the top, where it delivers its crazed fleeing action at slow or fast speeds. A thin, elongated, minimalist body sports a belly line tie and a single treble hook. The weighted tail blade connects to a rear, feathered treble hook to accentuate swimming motion and focus strike attention. Ten body-blade-feather patterns cater to any situation or water color.
- Radical topwater bait designed by ChatterBait® inventor Ron Davis
- Exclusive bladed, tail-propelled design represents a completely original surface lure category
- Thin, elongated body, belly line tie, and weighted tail blade produce hard-cutting walking, spitting, and flashing action on straight retrieves
- Rises to the surface and produces tremendous commotion on slow retrieves, but retains true action when burned quickly
- Minimalist profile and feathered tail blade hook results in excellent hookup ratio exceeding that of other surface baits
- Available in ten vibrant, fish-catching color schemes
- 5-inch length, 5/8 oz weight