From surface to 10-12 feet, the depth of the Glideway depends on the number of Lead Stickers you stick on the lure cavities. The lure it’s slow floating by itself, but fill the first cavity and it will turn into suspending. If you fill the second cavity as well it will turn into slow sinking.
The weights on this bait have been adjusted very accurate, so the buoyancy of the Glideway will depend also on the water temperature: the hotter is the water, the faster it will sink, and oppositely. The length and the diameter of your fluorocarbon leader will affect to the sinking ratio as well, the longest and thickest leader you rig, the more it will push the lure towards the bottom.
Tie your line straight to its solid ring. For a better performance make sure you don’t add any snap or extra ring between the line and the solid ring.
Length: 7 inches
Weight: 2.85 oz
Hooks: 3X BKK Trebles
This is one more accessory to customize the aesthetics of your Glideway by addind a special color touch. Some days little details really make the difference and this can be one of them.
Our tails are made of tough silicon so they are difficult to deform and high resistant to toothy fish.
We encourage you to remove the tail from the Glideway before storing it back into your tackle box to avoid any possible deformation.
Find here: Spare Tails
The leads stickers have been designed to adjust the buoyancy of your Glideway, so you can fish different layers of water or just compensate the weather elements like low water temperature or heavy wind.
When would we like to add them to the Glideway?
- When you want the Glideway to suspend or to sink, because it’s a floating bait by itself.
- When it’s very windy, because the wind push the line and tend to bring the lure up.
- When you’re fishing from a cliff or any structure high from the water, because you’re pulling the bait towards the surface.
- When the water gets cold, to compensate the extra buoyancy of the lure (any lure will float more in cold water because it’s more dense than warm water).
- When you need to get maximum casting distance. Yes, even 3 extra grams will help you to cast longer!
To remove the Lead Stickers use the gap on the Glideway cavities to stick the treble so you can pull it out easily. The Lead Stickers can be used also to customize the weight of any other lure.
Find Here: Lead Stickers